Join Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → General Discussion → Off Topic → Thread

Happy New Year!

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2011-12-12

PM

Would just like to wish everyone a happy new year, here's to 2012. I'd also like to congratulate Vinh, Jeff, Lenny and everyone who has supported Encyclopedia of Magic for bringing EoM to what is is today, and all in less than a year. I, from up above, tip my hat to you three wise men from down under. But let's also not forget, this is only the beginning, for the future of EoM is bright and in our hands. And if I could stand I front of the three and proclaim this mighty (but a bit cheesy...) script with such drama then... dat wud b sik bruv.

Happy New Year,

From Walshy ;D      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 246

Joined 2011-12-14

PM

Happy new year everyone! :D

Signature

I am a magician! Wanna see my wand?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 480

Joined 2011-12-14

PM

S-Walshy - 01 January 2012 09:18 AM
Would just like to wish everyone a happy new year, here's to 2012. I'd also like to congratulate Vinh, Jeff, Lenny and everyone who has supported Encyclopedia of Magic for bringing EoM to what is is today, and all in less than a year. I, from up above, tip my hat to you three wise men from down under. But let's also not forget, this is only the beginning, for the future of EoM is bright and in our hands. And if I could stand I front of the three and proclaim this mighty (but a bit cheesy...) script with such drama then... dat wud b sik bruv.

Happy New Year,

From Walshy ;D

Well said dude, Happy new year every1      

Signature

Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 234

Joined 2011-12-14

PM

Happy new year fellas!

--

Tom      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 246

Joined 2011-12-14

PM

What's your 2012 resolutions guys?      

Signature

I am a magician! Wanna see my wand?

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2011-12-12

PM

JohnM - 03 January 2012 08:28 PM
What's your 2012 resolutions guys?

Ours is to eat out at least once a month. Works for me, more food =)