Blog / Magic
Published: 18 Dec 2011 by Jeff | Comments: 2
Check out our spotlight feature on invisible thread!
Want the ability to levitate objects? Invisible thread is one of the well kept secrets to do so!
Ever wanted to know how to make invisible thread in your very own home? Here is a simple and easy method you can use to make as much invisible thread as you like! All you need is a simple household item.
The great thing about this is that it is very cheap, and you can find it anywhere. You can even make different coloured invisible thread to suit the environment or clothing you are going to be performing in.
It is a process that can take a bit of time and effort, but you can make a large amount of it all at once, which can last you a very long time depending on how often you use it, and how careful you are with looking after it!
Enjoy this one! You will be levitating random objects around the house very soon! :)
- Epic magic project under construction!
- Another update on what I’ve been doing!
- Ghost and Black Ghost Decks now in store!
- South Australian Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Vinh at the Fringe!
- Illusionists were AWESOME!!!!
- EOM DVD designs!!!!!
- EOM and The Illusionists!!!
- Art of Performance: A little detail in close up card magic
- Art of Performance: Pick your words, any words
- Art of Performance: LIKEABILITY
- Art of Performance: Scripting and Performance
- The Myth of Small Hands
- What to do when your fly is undone: How to deal with ‘stuff ups’
- The Art of Performance: CHARISMA AND LIKEABILITY
- Ashman said:
“Awesome deck Can’t wait to see what these guys look like in real life!”
- firstname.lastname@example.org said:
“Congratulations! I’m very happy that you guys are doing great. And thanks very very much...”
- MagicIsNotIllusion said:
“Congrats from the USA and thanks to much for putting on that 48 hour sale. I haven’...”
- puya.masoudi said:
“Front and back number 1 and face number 2. Very clean and elegant designs.”
- Nic. C said:
“I have created my own routine called the memory routine. I have used all the techniques...”
- Bokuwakuma said:
“1st front and 2DVD print face !!!! I’m so getting this no matter what choice you...”
- Buu Singh said:
“yo….you rule so does your teaching style ”
- ShouldPerformeMore said:
“That’s a great article! I just want to ask you Vihn what type of university...”
- Doc Simpson said:
“All of the above is good info but if all you do is card tricks then...”
- Crea4114 said:
“A lot of the time, for a trick, I will have to retain the top or...”